sockittitle.gif

Thursday, January 13, 2005

All for me...

So I am going to knit my socks toe up using dpn size 1 and some beautiful variated Koigu yarn. I am also using wendy's toe up pattern. I can't wait to get them finished. I am knitting them both at the same time so that I can finish at the same time and put both of them on. This is only my second pair of socks, and they are all for me. I do have one question....what kind of colors are jewel tones???? I had someone ask me and well I don't have an answer. HELP!!

2 Comments:

At 5:13 PM, Blogger um said...

i don't know how to describe jewel tones, but here's a pic of some paper on the web that is described as solid jewel tones:

http://www.craftpizazz.com/mystore/product.asp?partnumber=3103

welcome aboard - can't wait to see the koigu toe ups!

 
At 5:19 AM, Blogger Jacquelynn said...

I would think jewel tones would be rich colors - garnet, deep green, etc.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home