sockittitle.gif

Friday, January 14, 2005

Baby, it's cold outside!

Hey fellow sock knitters! It is currently 1 degree outside here, snowing and a wicked wind chill ta boot. My son is home from school and happily busy with the neighbor kids, the laundry is folded, the plants are watered... what shall a girl do? Knit! Of course!

I'm bundled up on the couch today knitting 'Holey Socks' which is a pattern I found via Wendyknits extensive list of sock patterns. OK, honestly I'm only done with the first ten rows of ribbing but am about to embark on some lacy, eyelet goodness. I chose this pattern because there wasn't a picture and the mystery of these socks was calling me. Yes, I'm a fruitcake. I am excited to see how they progress.

Anyway, I'm happy to be here and a part of a great group of sockaholics. :) I'm Liz (duh) and you can find my blog over here: http://www.goodnightweb.com/journal. Thanks for letting me be a part of your group!

2 Comments:

At 5:06 PM, Blogger um said...

that's pretty cool that you picked a pictureless sock. i tend to avoid those patterns out of fear that i'll be making something i don't like. you're courageous! i like it :)

sounds like it was a perfect day for knitting. hope you had fun!

 
At 5:15 AM, Blogger Jacquelynn said...

Liz - we're glad you came over to play with us! Yay for you tackling sock unseen - you're much braver than me! :)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home