sockittitle.gif

Tuesday, January 25, 2005

Fluted Banister #1- on the foot!


I blogged about this sock over here too. I'm very happy with sock #1! I squeezed my foot into it (not easy with those tiny #1s!), and it fit fine and was very comfy. This is my fourth pair of socks, but my first on #1s. Boy, does the smaller size needle really slow things down for me. I kept feeling like I was going to break them doing the decreases!

I'm enjoying seeing all the creative sock knitting going on with everyone on this KA! I've added several new patterns to my "gotta knit 'em" list! Go sock knitters, go!

2 Comments:

At 9:54 AM, Blogger um said...

i already told you this, but i'll just keep on spreading the love :) i love your fluted banisters! they look awesome. i love the texture. you'll have to wear 'em to labadie looms once you've finished them up! :)

(sorry if this shows up twice - i posted it once and got the typical "server not found" page - bleh)

 
At 12:14 PM, Blogger sUsAn said...

Thx, Michelle!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home