sockittitle.gif

Monday, January 10, 2005

Free Pattern Suggestion

Hi everyone, I'm Kaitlin. I had just started my first socks when I found this knitalong so it sounded perfect! I'm using Regia Crazy Color sport-weight and size 4 needles. This is the pattern I'm using, and it's wonderful. I've already turned the heel and it was relatively painless. I'll probably use this pattern a lot because it makes it easy to use any weight of yarn and stitch pattern you want. Plus, everything is written out in detail so a newbie understands what they're doing! Right now I'm plugging away on the foot part and I'll soon be at the toe, so I'll have a pic of a finished sock for you soon! Anyway, I just wanted to say hi and suggest this pattern to anyone who doesn't have one yet!

2 Comments:

At 4:31 AM, Blogger Shelby said...

Thanks for the link, Kaitlin! I'll add it to our evergrowing list :-)

 
At 6:27 PM, Blogger um said...

Wow - that's awesome. Thanks!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home