sockittitle.gif

Monday, January 17, 2005

Geranium Socks Finished!

Hello! I've completed my first pair of socks. I used the Simple Sock pattern from Sally Melville's The Knitting Experience: The Purl Stitch. It is a basic pattern that works for any yarn. I bought the yarn from an ebayer-- it is a hand dyed sock yarn called Geranium.

Here's the finished socks:



I have additional information and pictures on my blog, Amy Knits Texas.

I have some Lorna's Laces Shepherd's Yarn in the stash--perhaps some additional socks?

3 Comments:

At 2:47 PM, Blogger Tracy said...

Lovely colours, and no-one else has a pair like them!

 
At 4:06 PM, Blogger sally said...

They are very pretty - I'm going to try and sneak in a second pair too!

 
At 4:12 PM, Blogger Erin said...

Very nicely done! Looking forward to your next pair.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home