sockittitle.gif

Thursday, January 13, 2005

My First Socks

Hi Everyone! I've just joined the knit-along. I started my first pair of socks back in June of 2004 but got sidetracked and haven't finished. I completed the heel of the first sock and am working on the foot. Here's a pic of part of my progress. It doesn't show the heel, but you can get a peek at the colors.


The pattern I'm using is from The Knitting Experience: The Purl Stitch. I don't remember what yarn I'm using because I've since lost the labels. I picked it up at a LYS in Gainesville, FL.

At some point, I'll post a pic of what it looks like now that I've completed the heel. I look forward to seeing what others have done. I love making the socks, but I'm not sure I like working with dpns. So the next pair of socks will be done with 2 circs to see how that works for me.


2 Comments:

At 11:45 AM, Blogger Liz said...

HI Rayne, The socks are looking great! Love the color of yarn you're using. :)

 
At 5:14 PM, Blogger um said...

wow, they look awesome! happy sock knitting!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home