sockittitle.gif

Saturday, January 22, 2005

One down

Hi everyone, it's great to see all these socks. I just finished my first one the other day.


I'm a really simple sock kind of person and I love ankle socks, so I mostly followed the Lulu comfort sock pattern from the knitty breast cancer issue, but I changed it for my gauge and left off the picot edging. This is knit out of wool-ease on #5 29-inch circulars using the magic loop method. I enjoyed doing a toe-up sock because I could try it on every 2 minutes and marvel at how it looked like a real sock.

Gina
http://ginabeanaknits.blogspot.com

3 Comments:

At 7:40 AM, Blogger hollyboc said...

Wow...how cute is that?? My daughter would love that. She really likes shorties. Love it!

 
At 1:39 PM, Blogger Jacquelynn said...

Too cute! What a great idea - I
ll have to remember that for spring/summer socks!

 
At 2:17 PM, Blogger um said...

those are so cute! very sporty!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home