sockittitle.gif

Thursday, January 27, 2005

Well, I goofed


Well, OK, I finished the gusset decreases on the second leg, and transferred both to one needle and did a couple of rows. Then I decided to photograph them. When I looked through the viewfinder on my digital camera, what did I see but a missing welt and missing eight rows of rose. Should I try to cut off the top and K the missing rows? Then what? Would I have to graft the top back on? (There ain't no way I'm gonna frog the heel and the colorwork.) AARRRGGGHHH
Paula

1 Comments:

At 6:52 AM, Blogger hollyboc said...

Wow... doesn't this kind of stuff just kill ya??? I'm not a good enough knitter to offer useful advice but I just wanted you to know that I really relate. I've done stuff like this on more occasions than I care to admit. Makes you just want to scream!!!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home