sockittitle.gif

Friday, February 04, 2005


I know these aren't the socks I said I was making for the knitalong. But, they did come off the needles last night so they count, right? These are a gift for a dear, sweet co-worker so I had to get them finished. The yarn is Lana Grossa (85080 Gaimarsheim) purchased from a trunk sale at my LYS. I used size 2 needles and the basic sock pattern from Regia (beware the free printed version on the website has a mistake on the instructions) I sent them an email telling them that but they never did revise it. Anyhow, I like these colors. I'm glad I was able to get them out of the house before my daughter saw them. She wants everything! Posted by Hello

1 Comments:

At 10:42 AM, Blogger margene said...

I think we should knit as many socks as we can...great job!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home