sockittitle.gif

Tuesday, February 01, 2005

I've finished my fourth and favourite pair!

Yep, I may just be slightly addicted now. I've done these in Cherry Tree Hill supersock merino and they are so soft and warm. I cast on for them whilst stirring spaghetti bolognaise Friday night and had them finished Sunday evening! I think that's called multi-tasking. Anyway, I've just had some gorgeous yarn delivered from Over the Rainbow which is just crying out to be used, so may have to use that next. I can't post a photo at the moment, Hello and Picasa aren't playing, but I do have one on my blog. I've just found some more sock wool in the cupboard too, that I'd completely forgotten about. How wonderful is that?

1 Comments:

At 7:45 AM, Blogger Erica said...

I dare say you've been bitten by the bug. Welcome to the club! Your socks look great-wonderful colors.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home