sockittitle.gif

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

I'm New Here...

Hi, my name is Lani. I am new to the Sock It To Me knitalong. I think I have been a member a grand total of one week. I don't think my name has been added to the members list along the side bar. But I come bearing a sock picture today.



I just finished the above socks this morning. I call these my "Landscape socks." They are named after the sock yarn I used. The yarn is KnitPicks Landscape Sock yarn in # 23477 Rocky Mountain Dusk. I enjoyed using this yarn and I love the colors.

I am rather new to sock knitting. These are only my 4th pair of socks since I figured out how to knit a sock back in December. I am so addicted to knitting socks now, it is laughable.

I am finished sharing now and I hope all of you have a great day.

1 Comments:

At 10:37 AM, Blogger Tracy said...

Lani, they're beautiful, I love the colour. Snap with the December bit, I've been bitten by the sock bug too.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home