sockittitle.gif

Tuesday, March 01, 2005

KnitPicks Socks

While I was on vacation last week, I finished my first sock with the KnitPicks yarn... and I LOVE it!

Seriously. I cannot explain how awesome this yarn is. It is incredibly soft and fun to work with. I used this sock pattern and only made the ankle socks. I think I could have done the calf length socks with the amount of yarn that was left.

The only bad thing... this is 100% wool and needs to be hand washed. I am not sure I really care, though, because it is seriously so yummy on your toes!

Go buy this yarn! For the price and the way it looks, you really cannot beat it!

2 Comments:

At 12:06 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Your socks are so cute! Thanks for the scoop on the yarn. I have their catalog and I've been tempted to order some of that (hollyberry, of course :-) You talked me into it!

Holly

 
At 3:47 PM, Blogger Lani said...

I used Landscape Sock yarn from Knit Picks for my socks, a few pictures/posts below. I also adore that yarn. Your socks look great!

 

Post a Comment

<< Home