sockittitle.gif

Monday, March 07, 2005

Retro Rib Socks Done!

These socks seem to have taken forever to knit, they went faster when I moved onto wooden needles rather than metal dpns. They were an enjoyable knit though and I'm sure I will come back to this pattern at some point in the future!

Image Hosted by ImageShack.us

Pattern: Retro Rib Socks Interweave Knits Winter 04
Yarn: Lornas Laces Shepherd Sock in 702 Fresh Stripe (won in a blog contest!)
Needles: 2.75mm Brittany wooden dpns

Anna
http://finallywakingup.blogspot.com

2 Comments:

At 6:04 PM, Blogger Holly said...

Very pretty! And they look like they'll stay up too. I hate droopy socks which is what happens to many of mine.

 
At 8:52 PM, Blogger Samantha said...

They look great!! I was looking at that pattern and trying to figure out whether or not they could actually be done on 2 circulars.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home