sockittitle.gif

Wednesday, June 29, 2005

I have been very bad . . .

I joined this KAL then I don't think I ever posted. Right after I joined I started a pair of socks for my daughter using the KP&S Children's Sock pattern and halfway thru the foot (after I had finished all the hard parts, like turning the heel and the gusset) my 2yo pulled all the needles out. I was so upset I threw the sock on the side table and didn't touch it for almost 5 months, until a week ago when I picked it up put it back on the needles and finished it, then knit the second one the next day. TaDa: one pair finished!

Now I am working on a second pair of socks for my daughter, Scallop Stitch Socks. The pattern is the BeginnerSAM for June/July so I thought I'd give it a try.

sorry, no pics right now the dig camera is on the fritz.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home