sockittitle.gif

Monday, July 04, 2005

Another pair of socks set aside for cooler weather

I recently finished a pair of red socks in Cascade 220. They are not very fancy, just a simple K3, P1 rib all the way down, but they fit nicely and will be very nice this fall and winter when my tootsies get chilled. :)

I have two skeins of Fixation that I should get started on. I will probably make the Broad Ripple socks out of them, so that I have something pretty for the rest of the summer.

My camera is in the shop at the moment, but once it's back I'll try to get some shots up.

1 Comments:

At 1:35 PM, Blogger Ginger said...

Congrats on finishing another pair of socks. I am also trying to get several pair made and set aside for winter, for me and the kiddos (and hubby, too, poor guy always getting left out).

I just picked up 2 balls of Fixation today and am trying to decide between the Broad Ripple and Pretty Comfy Socks . . . decissions, decissions.

 

Post a Comment

<< Home