sockittitle.gif

Friday, July 15, 2005

FiberTrend Favorite Socks...

Hi!
Just joined...and thought I'd post my first pair of socks and my current sock project...

Image hosted by Photobucket.com
Completed: May 2005
Yarn: Cherry Tree Hill Yarn
Color: Birches
Needle: US 2 (Clover Bamboo DPN)
Pattern: Fiber Trends Pattern (Favorite Socks)
Size:Tweaked a little for my small feet (Size 5 1/2 - 6)

I really enjoyed working with this yarn. However, I washed them by accident on hot with my whites and now they have this lovely halo. They are so soft.

Currently, I'm working on the Retro Rib Socks from IK...
I'm using Tess Designer Yarn (SuperSocks) for them, and I have to say this yarn is fantastic.
Image hosted by Photobucket.com

I love looking at all of your lovely socks...and am excited to join the group!

Heather
http://www.pixiestikz.com

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home