sockittitle.gif

Thursday, August 25, 2005

Ankle Sockies

Heres a pair of LynnH socks that I did over the weekend. I used US 4 DPN needles using a wonderful cotton blend yarn Bertagna Filati fashion. Love the pattern for these type of socks the sole is purls so you have a better fit & feeling on the inside when wearing with a shoe/clog or hanging around. A very well written pattern and can be done with any type of yarn or gauge..Wonderful! Did I mention it's a free pattern too. Six pages but nice to use again and again.



Image hosted by Photobucket.com

2 Comments:

At 11:30 AM, Blogger Suzanne said...

Oooh, thanks for the pattern!

Your socks look great!

 
At 5:20 AM, Blogger hollyboc said...

Wow... I love those!! Thanks for the pattern link. I see you're getting spam comments on your blog too. Doesn't it make you insane?

 

Post a Comment

<< Home