sockittitle.gif

Thursday, August 04, 2005

Hi sock pals!
I am so sorry we have been remiss in adding stars and coming to visit. When Shelby and I started this group - we only intended it to go on for about 3 months, but it seems to want to go on and on. In fact, I get emails almost every day from people who want to join! I think that's great and would love to keep going if you all want to. However, I'm not sure there is any way I can keep up with your progress...I can try, but no promises!!
How about this - the first of each month, you can email me with the number of stars you need and I'll put them up once a month? Or, we can do away with the stars (but they really are fun, aren't they?) and just share our socks and be here for each other? What do you all think??
In friendship,
Jackie

6 Comments:

At 8:54 AM, Blogger yamamama said...

I think we should do away with the stars. I enjoy seeing what people are knitting and how the projects turn out. The number of socks knit by participants is irrelevant to me.

 
At 10:53 AM, Blogger Agnes said...

I know it's lots of work and I am fine with no stars. I don't knit for the stars anyway. Thanks for maintaining this knitalong blog!

 
At 11:33 AM, Blogger Samantha said...

Maybe it's me, but I personally like the stars :-) Maybe a couple of us could volunteer to help with "star patrol" if we are given access to the template.

 
At 12:38 PM, Blogger Shanidy said...

I think that forgetting the stars is fine. It's quality and not quantity, anyway. Right? I just love having the blog as a great place to post my finished objects and to get inspiration from the other socks posted!

 
At 3:39 PM, Blogger Kara said...

Let's keep going, with or without stars. It's great to see how the patterns work up and the different yarns work up. I love it when people tell us the pattern, where it came from and what yarn they used.

 
At 10:40 AM, Blogger Ginger said...

The stars are ok, but we could just keep track of our own numbers and list what pair it is when we post, ie: Basketcase (3), Ladder of Life (27) or some such. Just an idea. :-)

 

Post a Comment

<< Home