sockittitle.gif

Sunday, October 02, 2005

Opal Magic socks


I just joined the knitalong, and wanted to show you all my newest socks. These are the second pair of socks that I have ever knit, and the first official ones for this knitalong.

The yarn is Opal Magic colorway 1043. It was a fun yarn to use, and I still love it even if the stripes do not match up. I don't mind my socks being fraternal twins :)

The pattern is a variation on the FiberTrends Hellen's Favorite Socks. I modified it by making the ribbing 2 x 2 instead of 3 x 1, and extending the ribbing down the foot to the toe. I also lengthened the heel flap to compensate for my big feet!

I already have another pair of socks waiting in the wings... I am so addicted!
More details over at LollyKnitting Around.

0 Comments:

Post a Comment

<< Home